EMAX Avan S 5042 Bi-Blade 5" Prop 4 Pack - Choose Your Color
The Avan-S propeller is a dual blade designed for top speed with high rpm set ups. This propeller is designed to match the power curve of the Emax 2306 2750kv motor. The Avan-S has a design advance ratio of .75 with a 4.2 inch pitch at 75% of radius. The Avan-S has a weight of 4 g and a moment of inertia of 25 g/cm^2. The Avan-S uses airfoils capable of achieving higher lift coefficients at lower angles of attack to achieve more speed with less blade angle necessary. The Avan-S has a design point of 110 mph at 30000 rpm at 80 degree flight angle. This is close to a full throttle design with lighter aircraft being able to go faster. Expect to push well past 100 mph just on 4S!
These props are also available in a 20 pack.
Check out the rest of our 5" props and our vast selection of motors!
- Blades profiles are optimized at key point along the length of the blade maximize lift coefficients.
- Linear throttle response - predictable response of propeller action throughout the entire throttle band.
- High grade poly carbonate for propeller and stiffness.
- Optimized design to match motor performance curves of the RS2306 series of brushless motors and similar performing motors in its class.
- Advance Ratio is used instead of conventional pitch theory to make the most efficient propeller in both speed and handling.
- Exclusive locking design in propeller hub to match with RS2306 and RS2205 motors to lessen prop loosening during flight.
- Countless hours of R&D were implemented on genuine AVAN propellers to take advantage of the RS2306 (and most modern 22xx and 23xx motors) full potential.
- Use of non-genuine (copied or cloned) propeller is NOT RECOMMENDED and will yield poor performance.
- 4x EMAX Avan S Bi-Blade 5" Props