Hobbywing XRotor 40a 4-in-1 ESC 4in1 - DShot 600
Known for being an extremely high quality product, the XRotor 4 in 1 40a ESC is a clean, lightweight, and reliable 4-1 ESC. With four ESCs built into one board, this give an easy way to cut down on weight and save space on your quad.
- 4IN1 ESC w/BEC - Super Small & Light architecture
- BLHeli-S Firmware Ready- The ESC (with great performance and rich functions) uses the original BLHeli-S firmware and supports adjusting parameters or upgrading firmware via different methods (i.e. via throttle signal wire with using other development board or a FC flashed with the cleanfight/betaflight firmware
- Supports regular throttle signals (with the frequency of up to 621Hz), Oneshot125 (125-250μs) high-speed throttle signals (with the real-time frequency of up to 3.8KHz), also Oneshot42 (42-81μs) and Multishot (2-25μs) super High-speed throttle signals. All this makes communication between FC and ESC more agile, throttle linearity smoother, and throttle response extremely faster
- DEO Technology/Active Freewheeling
- The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Active braking. When reducing the throttle amount, the motor will decelerate very quickly. This feature enables pilots to more easily perform all maneuvers like sharp turns, altitude changes, and sudden braking.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation