RDQ Bardwell F7 3-6S 30x30 Flight Controller - JBF7 FC
There is now a V2 version of this flight controller with several updates. You can find that here.
The next generation of RDQ Bardwell Flight Controller is here! Packed with features including an F7 processor, ICM20602 Gyro, several DC power outputs, DJI Air Unit Plug and 8 motor outputs! You can build just about anything, HD or Analog around this FC! Here's what JB has to say:
I'm Joshua Bardwell. This is MY flight controller. No Compromises. I made a list of all the features I wanted, and they made if for me. It's backed by RaceDayQuads' top-notch customer support. It's affordably priced. Oh, and let's not forget, technical support from none other than me: The FPV Know-It-All himself.
- Manual written, and feature set selected by Joshua Bardwell (see below)
- Board layout focused on flexibility and resilience. You can build what you want, how you want, without stress
- 4in1 plug also has solder pads for those who want to direct solder
- Plug-and-play support for DJI Air Unit. Voltage regulator allows up to 6S input
- Separate DJI and Analog targets with default customized for each use
- 8 motor pads for easy resource remapping (or build an octocopter)
- SD card for blackbox logging
- Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo
- Processor: STM32F7
- Gyro: 2x ICM20602
- Power Outputs: 5V, 3.3V, 9V, VBatt
- BF Target: JBF7 (analog), JBF7_DJI (for DJI)
- UARTs: 5, SDA/SCL (i2c)
- Interfaces: 4in1 ESC Plug & DJI Air Unit Plug
- Mounting Pattern: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 8.4g
The Betaflight target for this board is JBF7 (for analog) or JBF7_DJI (for DJI). These targets set up the Ports tab for analog or DJI use. JB has created a more detailed config dump, which includes custom OSD, JB's rates, and other configuration options more like he would set the quad up. If you want to try this out, the config diffs are linked below.
- 1x RDQ Bardwell F7 3-6S 30x30 Flight Controller - JBF7 FC
- 2x 4in1 ESC Cable (1 for Succex 50A, 1 for DIY)
- 1x DJI Air Unit Cable
- 1x Set of Gummies (Black)
Please refer to Joshua Bardwell's comprehensive manual for more information!