Jumper BNF W280 Dart 280mm Paper RC Airplane
All product containing lithium batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
The W280 indoor remote-control paper plane was inspired by the KT board remote control paper aircraft designed by Prof. Zhu Guoming of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, the DART was imagined with Students and Hobbyists in mind thus the reduced size and flight space needing making it ideal for indoor stadiums and even classrooms. The flight performance is also very stable and easy to learn with.
Structural aspects: Jumper specially developed plastic parts, making the whole installation very precise and easy.
Electrical Components: Jumper specially developed and produced a miniature 4-channel receiver for the W280, and built-in 3A brushed ESC, with a miniature digital servo of 1.6g, making the aircraft more concise, light weight and stable in flight.
- Fun and easy to build.
- Everything included apart from Radio
- Great for Learning and Education classes.
- Safe and easy to fly.
- No soldering or dangerous assemble steps needed.
- Wing span: 280mm
- Fuselage Length: 238mm
- Flying weight: 25g
- Motor: 1700kv 615 Brushed Motor x 1
- Prop: 46mm Propeller x 2
- Servo: 1.7g Servo x 2
- ESC/Receiver: 3amp Brushed ESC with Built in Frsky Receiver
- Charger: USB Charger included
- Battery: 300mah 1s Li-poly battery x 1
- Foam parts: 2 sets (spare set included)
- Hardware: All hardware to build one model.
- 1x Jumper BNF Dart 280mm Paper Airplane