BetaFPV BNF Beta85X Pro 2 2" Brushless Whoop - Choose Your RX
Beta85 Pro 2, a new approach to the 2S micro formula which optimizes weight. This provides a smoother flight experience that's easier to control at high speed and easier on battery life as well. With an F4 2S AIO FC and 1103 11000Kv motors lifting only 42g plus battery, you have plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor spaces as a small scale acro playground. The weight savings also provides a handling advantage on the race course, allowing tighter turns and making it easier to hit gates.
Inspired by Justin Davis & Nate Payne's ShutterBug85, this build is dramatically reduced weight and optimized the flight experience, and the acro performance is really awesome. Beta85 Pro 2 is the best combine for pilots, you do not need to assemble it by hand but also get more power on punch for acro mode.
- Beta85 Pro 2 starts a new era of 2S whoop, which could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still safe enough, light enough, and durable enough to fly anywhere, especially suitable for racing.
- With the high performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0(Development Version), everyone could fly the Beta85 Pro 2 drone like a racing pro.
- With durable and light enough frame. A total weight of 42g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1103 11000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 300mAh 2S high rate battery is recommended by default. The drone comes with XT30 cable, convenient for intalling the 2S battery. But pilot could also use their whoop batteries with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 42g (without battery)
- FC：F4 2S AIO FC (with XT30 cable)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2'' 4-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- Camera: Z02 AIO Camera 35 degree
- Frame: Beta85 Pro2 Frame
- Canopy: Canopy for Tiny Whoop Drone
- Receiver Option: SPI Frsky FCC / XM Frsky LBT/ DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky/TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 300mah 2S Battery (Stock battery)
- Flight time: 2 minutes and half with 300mAh 2S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
- 1x Beta85 Pro 2 Whoop Quadcopter (2S)
- 1x 300mAh 2S 45C Battery (Not for PNP version)
- 1x Spare camera mount with 25 degree tilt
- 1x EMAX Avan 2'' 4-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)