BetaFPV GoPro Lite Case V2 for Naked GoPro Hero 6-7 Black - Optional BEC Board
Disassemble at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage to your camera!
Plastic injection molded GoPro Lite case from BetaFPV. BEC board is optional and also has an adapter for the BetaFPV ND16 Filter for GoPro Lite
This case and BEC board fit the GoPro HERO6 and GoPro HERO7 Black. But NOT for GoPro HERO8.
- Plastic injection molded,
- Easy assembly
- Weight: 6.57g
- Output: 5V@2A
- Voltage: 2-4S
- 1x BetaFPV GoPro Lite Case V2 for Naked GoPro
- 1x BEC Board
How to Assemble
- Step 1: Assemble the BEC board on the GoPro motherboard.
- Step 2: Hold the camera lens and the camera board at the same time, be careful when you assemble the board on the case.
- Step 3, 4: Screw the GoPro motherboard with the M1.4*5 and M1.4*8screws as shown below
- Step 5: Install the light pipe as shown below.
- Step 6: Install the back case, and screw the board with M1.4*8 screws as shown below.
How to Disassemble GoPro HERO6 Black
Special thanks to JONAH BLAESER who provided the method of disassembling GoPro HERO6 Black. If you are interested, please check the link to know the specific steps to make your own naked GoPro.
We also provided the method of disassembling GoPro HERO8 Black. If you are interested, please check the link.
Note: Do this at your own risk. You will lose your GoPro’s warranty and you may end up bricking the camera if something goes wrong. This guide is not authorized by GoPro and your camera is not guaranteed to work afterward.