Shrike 200 V2 5" FPV Racing Frame
The Shrike is one of the most famous and best flying frames in the industry. Flown by many world class pilots, the Skrike 200 V2 5" FPV Racing Frame will not disappoint and can swing up to 5" props.
Taking from it's predecessor the Shrike-185, the Shrike-200 is no joke. With all new camera mounting options it allows extreme angles that can exceed even the most talented of pilots! With these mods the main pod is now 15mm shorter allowing for a better CG when mounting a GoPro to capture your crispiest of sessions!
- High quality twill carbon fiber from Armattan.
- 4mm thick arms with milled slots for battery strap
- Sturdy 20mm aluminum hexagonal standoffs
- Integrated PDB with 5v and 12v linear regulators on board to provide clean power to sensitive equipment.
- Full set of hardware, including motor screws and a few spares to keep you in the air
- Up to 5" propellers
- 83g including steel hardware
- 1x Power Distribution Board (5v and 12v regulator)
- 1x Bottom Plate
- 1x Top Plate v2
- 4x 5" Arms v2
- 5x Hexagonal Aluminium Standoffs
- 5x M3x12 Button Head Bolt
- 5x M3x18 Button Head Bolt
- 22x M3x6 Button Head Bolt
- 10x M3 Nyloc Nuts
Shrike 200 V2 video:
We Also Recommend