BetaFPV F4 2S Brushless Whoop Flight Controller and ESC V2 - NO RX
Spare F4 flight controller and ESC for the 2S Beta65X and Beta75X. It will turn any whoop into a brushless beast!
Check out our ever growing selection of Whoop products!
Update of the F4 2S Brushles FC and ESC
- The 2S ESC board is updated from 10A to 12A. It can support 2S-3S now.
- 2S Brushless FC is now upgraded to V1.2. It can support programmable LED like WS2812 etc.
This F4 flight controller and ESC are customized for the 2S whoop drones Beta65X and Beta75X. It will turn the brushless whoop drone into a beast.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- TX02、RX02 ports are available, so that it could support TBS micro receiver
- RSSI ports is available
- Buzzer solder pads
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Weight: 2.7g
CONNECTION BETWEEN FC & CAM
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PPM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 18A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
HOW TO ASSEMBLE FC & ESC
Note: Please assemble the FC and the ESC as the picture shown below, otherwise the fc will be BURNT to damage.
RECOMMENDED RECEIVER CONNECTION
All the ports are available on this board. So that you could connect any receiver you want on the board. For example.
- Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver
- TBS receiver
- DSMX receiver
For the details about how to connect the receiver and configure in Betaflight, please check the F4 2S Brushless FC & ESC Manual.
- 1 * F4 2S brushless flight controller
- 1 * 4in1 12A ESC board
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers