BetaFPV F4 Brushless Whoop Flight Controller w/ 16A BLHeli32 4in1 ESC V2.0 - XT30
After several months of research, the greatest combination of F405 4S Brushless Flight Controller with BLHeli_32 16A ESC has been released which totally supports 4S power with a steady performance. BLHeli_32 16A ESC is customized for Beta85X whoop drone. Meanwhile, Beta85X is the first micro drone with a BLHeli_32 ESC at present.
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
Check out Joshua Bardwell's video to know every detail of BLHeli_32
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- RX3 and TX3 are with auto inverter, supporting all RX including TBS Micro RX
- TX01 and RX01 ports are available for Frsky F-Port, DSM2/DSMX
- Buzzer solder pads
- Support programable LED like WS2812 etc
- Weight: 4.2g
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Weight: 4.4g (7.7g with XT30 cable)
- 1x F405 4S Brushless Flight Controller
- 1x 16A BLHeli_32 ESC
- 1x 4P Cable for RX
- 1x 3P Cable for LED board
- 4x M1.4x4mm screws
- 4x 1.2mm Anti-vibration ruber dampers
DIAGRAM FOR F405 4S FC
DIAGRAM FOR F405 4S FC
- F405 4S FC board has added extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, which has a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board. Current sensor included.
- BLHeli_32 ESC is soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE FC & ESC
In order to be convenient for the installation and decrease the dislocated PIN mounting, we have added a port for ESC connection. Separate installation, in case the mutural vibration may interfere between FC and ESC.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE FC & LED BOARD
In order to be convenient for the installation, we have added a port for LED board connection.
RECOMMENDED RECEIVER CONNECTION
In order to be convenient for the installation, we have added a port for RX connection. All the ports are available on this board. So that you could connect any receiver you want on the board. For example.
- Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver
- Flysky Receiver
- TBS receiver
- DSMX receiver
Here is the connection diagram with Frsky XM receiver or XM+ receiver
Here is the connection diagram with Flysky receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with Futabe-X-BOSS AC900 receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with TBS Crossfire receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with DSMX FullSpeed receiver.