Jhemcu GHF405 3-6S F4 AIO Toothpick/Whoop Flight Controller w/ 25A 4in1 ESC
A new generation of toothpick,Racing quad, the new AIO brushless flight controller can handle 25A continuous current. The board has strong performance while still maintaining an ultra-light weight of 7.2g. Break through the limit of the function of toothpick and explore more possibilities of 3''-5''S UAV. This board is your choice to customize a toothpick that suits your needs.
- ESC output current 25A continuous current, 4 independent current outputs
- The USB port is installed on the side, you have more installation possibilities while still having access to the USB port
- Reserve common function interface pads, UART port has 4 channels (UART1, UART2, UART3, UART6).
- Half-hole motor pad, support large current output
- Integrated Betaflight F405 processor flight control, OSD BEC and 25A ESC, support 3-6S battery
- CPU: STM32F405
- Sensor: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 33*33mm (25.5mm mounting hole)
- Firmware version: Betaflight F4
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: SBUS, IBUS, DSM2, DSMX, PPM, TBS, etc.
- Support WS2812 and other programmable LED
- Support buzzer
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 7.2g
- Support BLheli / BLHELI_S
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 3S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 25A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S G_H_30_REV16_7.HEX
- 1x Jhemcu GHF405 3-6S F4 AIO Toothpick/Whoop Flight Controller w/ 25A 4in1 ESC