BeeBrain FC Whoop Flight Controller V1.2 (Latest Version) - FRSKY & Spektrum
Everyone's dream is to make their Whoop fly like our mini quads, and with the BeeBrain FC Whoop Flight Controller for tiny quads, we are a huge leap closer to making that a reality. The board features a built-in FrSky or Spektrum receiver, and a PDB, making for a truly all-in-one option. The BeeBrain FC is also able to run the latest and greatest versions of BetaFlight and CleanFlight, meaning that you can fly full-on acro! To get the most from this board, we recommend using our Super Fast or Insane motors. Each will allow you to do the flips, rolls, loops, and dives which this board is capable of. We also recommend changing the power cable to the Upgraded Power Supply Cable, which will allow you to get the most juice and power out of your batteries.
Get a spare hardware set here.
The parameters of this FC are able to be customized through CleanFlight and BetaFlight, using an easy USB connection.
- Fully compatible upgrade board for the BeeDuctrix/Whoop/Inductrix quad.
- Full Cleanflight/Betaflight compatible Naze32 3x1 format board
- Program via USB port
- (Taranis) FrSky compatible
- STM32 F103 processor
- Six-Axis: MPU6500
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Weight: 2.96 grams / 3.37 grams with hardware
For a complete setup guide, check out this review by Oscar Liang.
We Also Recommend