a gyroscope that is filtered using advanced statistical methods to smooth noise trends. Instead of sending gyro measurements to the f4 it sends quaternion (a fancy math term it tells the flight code the orientation)
- Supported by multiple open source flight controller software including Betaflight’s 3.3+ most current technologies
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- Never before seen IMU-f system an advanced inline discrete filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller
- With a super clean discrete filtered gyro, more processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or issues during flight
- The hardware contains both an f3 and an f4. The gyro is the 20601.