RunCam Phoenix 2 Micro Joshua Bardwell Edition 1000TVL CMOS 4:3/16:9 PAL/NTSC FPV Camera (2.1mm)
The Bardwell Edition Phoenix 2 comes equipped with JB's personal favorite image settings, and the ability to switch between UART and joystick control!
The Phoenix is not just a daylight camera anymore. Version 2 of the Phoenix is RunCam's ultimate micro cam, set to eclipse even the Eagle! RunCam clearly understood that the Eagle set the bar high, but endeavored to raise it again while somehow lowering the cost to customers!
- Rich yet natural color reproduction thanks to upgraded CPU and 1/2" sensor!
- Even better low light performance than the Eagle!
- f/2.0 Large aperture lens
- Less red lens flare and purple fringing effect
- Less digital shimmer than Eagle
- Same low latency as Eagle
- Image Sensor: 1/2" COMS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm (M12) FOV155° (4:3)
- Screen Format: 4:3 / 16:9 switchable
- Mirror/Flip: Available
- Signal System: PAL / NTSC Switchable
- S/N Ratio: >50dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux@1.2F
- WDR: Global WDR
- Day/Night: Color/BW/EXT/Auto
- Menu Control: UART or Joystick Control
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Current: 200mA@5V, 85mA@12V
- Housing Material:ABS
- Dimensions: 19x19x20mm
- Net Weight: 9g
- 1x Run Cam Phoenix 2 1000TVL 16:9/4:3 NTSC/PAL CMOS Micro FPV Camera