KISS FC V1.3 32bit 30x30 Flight Controller
This is the older V1.3 FC, we also carry the Kiss V2 FC.
As we felt the need for a modern more simplified 32bit Flightcontroller, we made the KISS FC, which includes a complete own Flight Controll Firmware development who get rid of some old ballast.
The Idea was to simplify some things and due to intensive long term testings of some pretty good Pilots we where able to optimize the code.
Normally you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and are able to fly (at least with KISS ESC), otherwise you can download presets of well knowen Pilots for given configurations and of course can tweak the PID yourself over the GUI..
The software setup side is reduced as far we can, many things are allready taken in to account for you, if you bring some solid soldering skills you should be able to build your quad pretty quick.
A new feature is also the inbuild telemetry, in combination with our 32bit ESC line its possible to show the live telemetry data via OSD on your FPV live feed or in the KISS FC GUI.
This way you get usefull informations like the Voltage of your battery, current consumption, ESC temperature and motor RPM
- Tri - Quad +/x - Hexa +/x
- Supported RX types: Sum. Signal - Spektrum Sat. (Serial / DSM2 & DSMX)
- Futaba / Taranis SBUS - Jeti ExBus - Graupner SumD / SumO - Multiplex - classic RX - PWM
- Weight: 4.6g
- Mounting Holes: 3x3cm pattern, with 3.2mm holes (widely compatible)
- Voltage: 2-6S
- 1x KISS FC V1.3 32bit 30x30 Flight Controller