iFlight RGB Racewire 3535 LED Strip 4 Pack
The traditional race wires prevent damage to wires or even propeller strikes from dropping you out of the air, while also making motor swaps super fast and easy without the need to open up your quad to access your 4in1 ESC or AIO board. However, there’s still an extra soldering job needed to be done if you need to mount RGB LEDs on it.That’s why I Flight released this RGB 10 LED 3535 Multi-Color Race Wire. It is designed with 2 oz copper on a 2 layer board which provides virtually no difference in resistance and weight when compared to the original Race Wire but liberates you from the extra soldering of LED strips. This is perfect for frames with slim arms. You also have access to multiple colors on one board. No more picking one color LED. This race wire is the perfect upgrade for your racing or freestyle rig.
- 10 3535 RGB LEDs per PCB
- Supports 40A Constant Current
- PDB and LED Strips Work Independently
- Comes in a Set of 4 Individual Boards
- LED color: Multi-colors
- 2 oz 2 layer Copper Board
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Dimension: 45x8x4mm
- Weight: 2.2g ea.
- 4x iFlight RGB Racewire 3535 LED Strip
How to use
- Connect the motor wires from your 4in1 ESC and motors to the solder pads of the Race Wire.
- Connect the Race Wire to the 5V power source (Pin 5V+ & GND)
- Connect LED signal wire to "IN" (Multi-colors programmable)
- Connect a wire from "O" to the next Race Wire "IN" then they’re in series.
- Attention: isolation between the carbon and the board is still required.
- 4x RGB 10 LED 3535 Multi-Color Race Wire