ORT Moxon V3 915MHz RC Antenna for R9 or Crossfire - SMA or RP-SMA
ORT has upgraded their moxon to a PCB design! Now a great balance of range and beam width! Both TBS and Frsky user can get higher rssi(or LQ) readings with the new moxon(compared to default antenna), the best antenna for penetration, range and even racing.
Check out all our Crossfire products, R9 products and all our ORT antennas!
- Stronger, more directional signal for Frsky R9M or TBS Crossfire yet still in a compact size.
- 5dBi gain to fly comfortably with wide beamwidth coverage on a long-range quad or even fixed wing
- Higher quality flexy cable (RG402)
- Easy to install & remove without any bracket needed
- Type : 900/915MHz Moxon Antenna
- Connector : SMA(TBS) & RPSMA(FrSky)
- Gain/Directivity : ~5dBi (Real)
- Bandwidth : 860MHz~930MHz
- Beamwidth : 360° in close area or about 180 degree once 50% range achieved
- Effective installation : Vertical Polarization for long range(or matched it with rx antenna Polarization)
- 1x O.R.T. Moxon V3 915MHz RC Antenna