Orqa FPV.O1.Pro 5.8GHz SMA Antenna - RHCP
Orqa has put the work and research into bringing the FPV community a top notch omnidirectional goggle antenna.
The Orqa FPV.O1Pro is an omnidirectional high-performance design antenna that reduces the blind spots and offers a deficient gain.
The RF design of O1.Pro is finely tuned offering with peak performance at 5.8GHz.
Orqa aimed to achieve exceptional VSWR with a solid cross-polarization attenuation.
- VSWR - a proxy to power transmission efficiency (how well the antenna delivers the RF energy to the receiver),
- Cross-polarization attenuation - tells us how resilient antenna is to radio pollution from the multipath wave propagation (reflections of the original signal)
- Cross-polarization transmitters - radio sources transmitting on the opposite polarisation
At 5.8GHz, the O1.Pro measures an exceptional VSWR of 1.15 with an outstanding level of worst-case cross-polarization attenuation of 17dB.
Between 5.75GHz and 5.83GHz, the VSWR is well below 1.2 with excellent cross-polarization attenuation.
Across the entire optimal frequency range, O1.Pro measures VSWR within the limits of the optimal range (below 1.4).
Perfect match for the Orqa FPV.One Goggles!
- Optimal Frequency Range: 5.65GHz-5.97GHz
- Gain: 1.2dBi
- Polarity: RHCP
- Connector: SMA
- 1x Orqa FPV O1 Pro 5.8GHz SMA Antenna - RHCP
- 1x SMA 90 to SMA Extension