EMAX BNF Hawk 5 FPV Racing 5" Drone - FRSKY
BLUF (bottom line up front): If you're looking for an easy way to get in the air and experience drone racing, this is it!
Introducing the Hawk 5, a revolutionary BNF racing drone featuring all the parts you know and love for the low price of $249.99! Just grab a compatible transmitter, FPV goggle, and your favorite lipo battery, and experience the wonders of flight!
- Clean build using the proven Magnum F4 Tower System
- Stackable Omnibus F4 Flight controller
- 30a x 4 DSHOT 600 ESC
- Frsky XM+ receiver
- 25/200 mw 48ch 5.8ghz VTX
- Vibration Dampening Suspension System
- Built-in OSD with realtime readouts from Battery Voltage, Flight time, to Receiver Signal Strength
- Foxeer Arrow Micro v2 600TVL CCD camera with a sharp wide angle 150 degree lens
- Lightweight Dipole Whip or Circular Polarized RHCP/LHCP Pagoda II Antenna Included
- Powerful EMAX LS2206 2300kv motors
- Avan Flow 5 inch Propeller designed for control and efficiency
- Aerospace grade Carbon Fiber Frame with optimized lowdrag and exchangeable arms
with Reinforced top plate braces
- 270 grams with props
- Spare arm and hardware included
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. RDQ cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.