FrSky XSR-SIM Wireless USB Dongle For Simulators
The FrSky Wireless USB Dongle For Simulator allows you to wirelessly connect your FrSky transmitter to computer to use simulator.
Just install the pre-loaded HID driver to your PC (Mac users will need to download the correct HID drivers).
Then bind your transmitter to it, now you can move freely while using a simulator.
See our full FrSky selection here!
- Compact design
- Low power requirements: typically 55mA
- Compatible with FrSky transmitters and module systems (Mode D16)
- Compatible with popular simulators (DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.)
- 8 proportional channel and 8 switch channel output (set on the transmitter side)
- Firmware upgradable (through the S.Port)
Brand Name: Frsky
Item Name: USB Dongle Wireless Simulation
Application: for Frsky Radio Transmitter
Compatibilty: compatible for DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.
Size: 48.2*19.1*9.2mm (L*W*H)
1x Frsky XSR-SIM Simulator