TrueRC MX-AIR Array 5.8GHz SMA Antenna for Rapidfire/FatShark - RHCP or LHCP
A pair of MX Air purpose built to attach directly in front of Fat Shark goggles. Their cables neatly route to the module bay. Once fitted, the googles still fit into their case and provide an excellent match for RapidFire or similar modules.
If you're looking to add MX performance to your existing diversity setup, we also carry MX-Air and MX2-Air antennas.
Check out our ever expanding selection of video receiver antennas and our range of TrueRC gear!
- Gain: 5.8dbic (per antenna)
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -25dB (2.6%)
- Bandwidth: 5.0GHz-6.0GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- Beam-width*: 180deg (per antenna)
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 110deg (per antenna)
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Connector: SMA90 male x2
- Size: 54mm x 110mm
- Weight: 29g
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- 1x TrueRC MX-AIR Array 5.8GHz SMA Antenna for Rapidfire/FatShark - RHCP or LHCP