BetaFPV Beta75X Whoop Frame - Choose Your Color
The Beta75X frame is designed for 75mm brushless whoop builds, natively supporting BetaFPV 1103 motors, and featuring a customized LiPo slot. The battery slot supports 2S batteries out of the box, and can easily be modified to support larger 3S 300mah batteries. The FC mounts are still whoop standard. This frame is a great balance of weight and durability. It ships in a strong plastic packageto protect from deformation during shipping.
- Material: Plastic
- Motor to motor: 75mm
- Motor Mounting Pattern: See diagram (only for BetaFPV 1103 motors)
- FC Mounting Pattern: 26x26mm (fully compatible with whoop style FCs)
- Battery Slot Dimensions: 11.5x16mm, (for BetaFPV 300mAh battery)
- Weight: 7.3g
- Propellers: 40mm 4-blade props (1.5mm shaft hole)
- Motors: 110x brushless motors, like 1103 11000KV motors
- Battery: 3S 300mAh Battery / 2S 300mAh Battery / 2pcs 1S 300mAh Battery
- FC & ESC: BetaFPV Whoop FC stack
- 1x Beta75X 2S Whoop Frame
In default, the battery slot is designed for 2S 300mAh battery. If you already have many 1S whoop batteries and want to use the them on the this frame, what shall we do?
As show below, with the help of a foam adapter, 2pcs 300mAh Lipo HV 1S whoop style batteries are inserted in the slot suitably. Don't forget to get a double PH-JST 2.0 connectors power cable.
But we highly recommend 3S batteries for this small beast.
We DO NOT recommend the 1103 11000KV motors for 3S power because the motor may overheat or burn which will cause permanently damage on the motor or ESC. And don't use 1103 8000KV motors for 2S power, the performance will be not as good as the 1103 11000KV motors since lack of power.
|1103 11000KV||2S 350mAh Battery||7.4V|
|1103 8000KV||3S 300mah Battery||11.1V|
Note: Please kindly cut out these three sticks ① ② ③ by using the scissors as the following picture to fit the 3S 300mah Battery, be carefully not to cut the wire of the receiver.