APD 100F3[x] 8S 100A X-Class ESC
RDQ is proud to be the official APD USA Distributor!
Please read the manual before installing. APD-F_Series-Manual-Rev1.pdf
You asked and APD listened. New in the V2 version!
- Heavy copper 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance.
- Dual Cool FETS.
- Bigger solder tabs
- Capacitor mounting tabs.
The APD F-Series ESCs bring forward a ground-breaking new design utilising a Powerful 32bit F3 running brand-new firmware (APD Propriety) developed from the ground up.
The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include ‘PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetisation to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
The F3[x]-100 is designed to withstand the extreme demands of X-Class motor and prop combinations, where high inertia and fast spool-up/spool-down rates normally cause issues.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Plug and play firmware
- 4S to 8S capable
- Up to 100Amps continuous current with airflow
- 150A Burst current - With active current Limiting
- True 10bit resolution
- Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
- Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
- ProShot1000 to ProShot3000 capable (1-3Mbs/s)
- Dshot300 to Dshot2400 capabale (0.3-2.4Mbs/s)
- Up to 750,000 eRPM
- Auto PWM-freq
- Auto Timing Advance
- Telemetry output
- Intelligent current sensing
- Intelligent Regen (active-braking) control
- LED indication
- Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
- Digital commands over Dshot
- 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance
- Size: 46x24x4mm
- Weight: 9.5g