BetaFPV 1404 3800Kv Micro Motor
The BetaFPV 1404 motor is a perfect candidate for a lightweight 3S and 4S setup. It can be built with a regular carbon fiber frame to run 3-inch props on. This motor is great if you're building 3-4'' toothpick-style ultralight micro drones with a Toothpick F4 20A AIO FC.
Project #MicroLR Build
Dave C FPV has released project Micro Long Range- Scale down a 7" long range quad until it is sub 250g AUW. He makes a video present his concept, which allows you to easily fit an impressive amount of feature in your sub 250 setups. As far as Dave's presentation, Betafpv 1404/1505 motor, and 4025 props will be the best power system worth to build this fantastic drone. Learn more about at Thingiverse article.
- Perfectly match with 20A Toothpick F4 AIO FC, it will bring you powerful flight experience
- With BETA blue color and distinctive dart bell design, these motors will look slick on any quad
For offering pilots better cutting and soldering experience, it comes with 80mm long, 24AWG cable while no pre-solder plug
Compatible 4'' Propellers
1404 Motors retains φ1.5mm shaft design instead of thread shaft for saving weight, which means it needs M2 screws to lock props, while most of 4inch props are locked with nuts in the market. These motors are best paired with 1.5mm shaft 4" props- HQ 4025 2-Blade Prop.
- Flight Controller: Toothpick F4 20A AIO FC
- Compatible Propellers: HQ 3020 2-Blade Prop / HQ 3030 3-Blade Prop / HQ 4025 2-Blade Prop
- Battery: 450mAh 3S 80C Lipo Battery / 450mAh 4S 75C Lipo Battery
- Frame: TWIG Frame
- Weight: 9.66g (1 pcs)
- Shaft: φ1.5mm
- Motor Mount Holes: M2
- KV (rpm/V): 3800KV
- Input Voltage: 3-4S LIPO
- Cables: 80mm long, 24AWG cables
- 1x BetaFPV 1404 3800Kv Micro Motor
- 1x Screw Set