BetaFPV A02 25x25 25-800mW 5.8GHz VTX - MMCX
A02 5.8G VTX is a lightweight, small size and high-quality 25-800mW VTX, it offers a selectable 25/200/500/800mW output power for extreme range FPV flight. With 800mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 1100 meters away to explore more possibilities and fun. Featuring a fixed mounting hole and 6-pin connector, which makes it’s super easy to install. It's a perfect choice for Whoop & Toothpick drones with 26*26mm mounting holes.
- A02 VTX is a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX with strong anti-interference ability and stable transmission. Comes with adjustable 25mW/200mW/500mW/800mW output power, allowing the perfect amount of output power to be selected based upon your FPV needs.
- With the 800mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 1100 meters away, which offers a perfect FPV solution for pilots in search of long-range flight.
- At 5.26g of overall weight with a small-size layout, A02 VTX is perfectly suitable for Whoop and Toothpick Quad with a 26*26mm mounting hole, like X-Knight series, Beta85X/95X series and TWIG series drones without any reduction in performance or power.
- Come with a built-in microphone, A02 VTX provides a real-time sound transmission, pilots can get a more vivid flight experience.
- Featuring a fixed mounting hole and 6-pin connector, less solder work needed, which makes it’s super easy to install.
- Output power: 25/200/500/800mW (adjustable)
- Supply voltage range: 7-35V
- Weight: 5.26g (excluding antenna)
- VTX size: 27.3x27.3x4.5mm
- Antenna: Air Antenna(MMCX Straight)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 37 channels, with Raceband: 5645~5945MHz
- Channel SEL: SmartAudio
- Modulation type: FM
- Channel Indicate: 3 LEDs
- Frequency control: PLL
- All harmonic: Max -50dBm
- Frequency stability: ±100KHz (Typ.)
- Frequency precision: ±200KHz (Typ.)
- Channel carrier error: ±1.5dB
- Antenna port: 50 Ω
- Operating temperature: -10℃~+60℃
- 1x BetaFPV A02 25-800mW 5.8GHz VTX