BetaFPV A03 VTX 25-400mW 5.8GHz Micro VTX - MMCX
The BetaFPV A03 400mW 5.8G VTX, a video transmitter with OpenVTx firmware, supports both the SmartAudio and Tramp protocols. It features PIT/RCE/25mW/100mW/400mW adjustable output power for different use. With the 26x26mm mounting hole size, it is suitable for whoop or toothpick drones like the X-Knight series, Beta85X/95X series, TWIG series, and Pavo series.
Check out all our Micro/Nano VTXs, and all our BetaFPV gear!
- 5.8GHz 48CH FPV transmitter
- 7V-35V input voltage
- 25/100/400mW power switchable
- Support OSD configuring via Betaflight flight controller
- Support microphone
- Support 8 drones flying at the same time without interference
- It can ensure that the image has no snowflakes, and no stripes under the maximum throttle situation.
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands, 48 channels
- Input Voltage: DC 5V
- Output Power: PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW switchable
- Control Mode: BFOSD Control(RX)
- Video System: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna Interface: MMCX
- Size: 30mm x 30mm x 4.6mm
- Weight: 4.9g
- 1x BETAFPV A03 5.8G VTX
- 1x 6-Pin FC Cable
- 1x Air Antenna(MMCX Straight)
- 3x Anti-Vibration Rubber Dampers