BetaFPV BNF Meteor85 2S HD Brushless 85mm Whoop w/ HDZero & Nano Cam - ELRS
All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
Experience super clear and sharper images with the BETAFPV Meteor85 HD. Based on the newest Meteor85 (2022), it comes with Walksnail Avatar Mini HD VTX or HDZero Whoop Lite Bundle, bringing conspicuous images and exceptional visuals to your eyes and capturing details that make the footage look as exciting as the flight. Together with 1103 11000KV motors and GF2015 2-blade props that feature strong propulsion, it gives pilots powerful and impressive results. Enjoy an immersive flight experience for freestyle tricks outdoors, and get the perfect shots with the new HD VTX system.
- Lightweight for 52.57g (Walksnail) and 48.30g (HDZero) whoop drone, this new 2S whoop drone with Walksnail HD VTX or HDZero VTX gives pilots an immersive flight experience and impactful visuals.
- New frame with the low profile of the battery slot, the drone's gravity center is reduced and improved the sense of compactness, perfectly enhancing the trust-to-weight ratio. It is durable and light enough, giving pilots a good balance of weight and a nice punch on a 2S battery.
- Featuring an upgraded propulsion system and a larger capacity battery. Meteor85 uses GF 2015 2-Blade props with 1103 11000KV motors, which gives full play to the efficiency of the power. Combined with a 450mAh 2S battery, Metero85 can fly up to 6 mins (HDZero) and 5 mins (Walksnail).
- Adopted with injection molding technique, this canopy is 2.50g ultralight weight and is more durable, anti-ruin, and heat-resistant, providing good protection for the whoop drone.
- Reserve solder pads for the external receivers with UART1 and UART2 on F4 1-2S 12A FC board. The SPI ELRS 2.4G and SPI Frsky version can be used as PNP quadcopter.
- Frame: Meteor85 Brushless Whoop Frame
- Motors: 1103 11000KV Motors
- Props: Gemfan 2015 2-Blade Propellers
- Receiver: ELRS 2.4G
- VTX: 1S Walksnail Avatar Mini HD VTX or HDZero Whoop
- Battery: 450mAh 2S Battery
- Weight Without Battery: 52.57g (Walksnail)/48.30g (HDZero)
- Flight Time: 6 mins (HDZero)/5 mins (Walksnail)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0-45°
- FC&ESC: F4 1-2S 12A FC (2022)
- VTX Power Output: 350mW (Walksnail), 25mW/200mW (HDZero)
- Camera: Walksnail Avatar Nano Camera/HDZero Nano Lite Camera
- Signal support: D-shot150, D- shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
F4 1S 12A AIO FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Gyro: Six-Axis BMI270 (SPI connection)
- SPI ELRS 2.4G Receiver
- Dimensions: 26mm x 26mm (suitable for whoop pattern mounting hole)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.3.1_BETAFPVF4SX1280 (ELRS)
- Motor Pin Connector: 1.25mm Header Pins
- USB Port: SH1.0 4-Pin
- Weight: 4.74 g (without power cable and BT2.0 connector)
1S 12A ESC
- Input voltage: 1S-2S
- Built-in ESC with 12A continuous and peak 25A current
- ESC firmware: C_X_30_48_V0.18.1.hex for Bluejay BB51 hardware
- 1x Meteor85 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (2S HD Digital VTX) ELRS 2.4G
- 1x 450mAh 2S 45C Battery
- 1x Type-C to SH1.0 Adapter
- 1x SH1.0 Cable
- 3x Decorative Parts
- 4x Gemfan 2015 2-Blade Propellers
- 1x Walksnail VTX USB Cable (For Walksnail Version)
- 1x HDZero VTX Converter Cable (For HDZero Version)
- 1x Pack of Screws
- 1x User Manual