BetaFPV ELRS Micro 2.4GHz RC Transmitter Module
The BETAFPV Micro RF TX module is based on the Express LRS project, an open-source RC link. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
Check out our RC Transmitters and all our BetaFPV products!
- Packet refresh rate: 25Hz/50Hz/100Hz/200Hz (915MHz/868MHz), 50Hz/150Hz/250Hz/500Hz (2.4GHz)
- RF output power: 25mW/50mW/100mW/250mW/500mW (2.4GHz), 100mW/250mW/500mW (915MHz/868MHz)
- Frequency bands (Micro RF Module 2.4G version): 2.4GHz ISM
- Frequency bands (Micro RF Module 915MHz/868MHz version): 915MHz FCC/868MHz EU
- Input voltage: 5V~12V
- XT30 port: 5V~12V, recommend 2S(8.4V) battery, DO NOT support 3S(12.6V) or above
- USB port: Type-C
Note： Please assemble the antenna before power on. Otherwise, the PA chip in the Micro TX module will be damaged permanently.
Note：Please DO NOT use 3S or above bettery to power up the TX module via XT30 port. Otherwise, the power supply chip in the TX module will be damaged permanently.
About the firmware
The ExpressLRS offical project on Github does NOT support the OLED function for the moment. BETAFPV team will work with the ELRS team and make the offical repository support the OLED and button function ASAP.
Please get the firmware from BETAFPV Github nowadays until ExpressLRS offical support. In BETAFPV branch, the ExpressLRS protocol is V1.1.0 and NO binding phrase for the firmware.
NOTE: There are 2 known issues with this firmware currently. We will solve these 2 issues ASAP. If you find more other issue, feel free to leave a issue here.
- Only support pressing function for the joystick.
- When entering OLED menus page with long pressing, the connection between RF TX module and receiver will be lost, the connection will recover after exiting menus page automatically;
You could all use the ELRS offical firmware V2.0-RC2 now, but lost the function of OLED and Joystick. We will work with the ELRS dev team and make the ELRS offical firmware support the full function of the Micro TX Module. For the milestone, OLED will be supported in the V2.1 offically.
- 1x BETAFPV ELRS Micro TX module
- 1x BETAFPV Moxon antenna
- 1x Micro TX module user manual
- 1x Spare USB data cable (Type-A to Type-C)