BetaFPV ELRS Nano 2.4GHz RC Transmitter Module
BETAFPV Nano RF TX module is based on the ExpressLRS project, an open-source RC link for RC applications. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
BETAFPV Nano RF module is compatible with radio transmitter which has the nano module bay (AKA lite module bay, e.g. Frsky Taranis X-Lite, Frsky Taranis X9D Lite, TBS Tango 2)
- Packet refresh rate: 25Hz/50Hz/100Hz/200Hz (915MHz/868MHz)
- RF output power: 100mW/250mW/500mW
- Frequency bands (Nano RF Module 2.4G version): 2.4GHz ISM
- Frequency bands (Nano RF Module 915MHz/868MHz version): 915MHz FCC/868MHz EU
- Input voltage: 5V~12V
- USB port: Type-C
Note： Please assemble the antenna before power on. Otherwise, the PA chip in the Nano TX module will be damaged permanently.
Upgrade the Firmware
The stock firmware of the Nano receiver and TX module manufactured by our company is ELRS V1.0.0-RC5 (the fifth release candidate version);
ELRS Innovative team has officially released the first major version V1.0.0 on 17th July. It has some updates :
- 2.4G Nano TX Module supports 500Hz refresh rate;
- Short press the button on the Nano module 3 times to get into the binding status.
- 1x BetaFPV ELRS Nano 2.4GHz RC Transmitter Module
- 1x BetaFPV Moxon Antenna
- 1x Nano TX Module User Manual