BetaFPV ELRS Nano 900MHz Receiver
BETAFPV Nano receiver is based on the ExpressLRS project, an open-source RC link for RC applications. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
- Input voltage: 5V
- Frequency bands: 915MHz FCC/868MHz EU
- Antenna Connector: IPEX MHF (IPEX 1 / U.FL)
- Size: 12x19mm
- Weight: 0.7g (receiver only)
Note: The firmware version of the Nano receiver and module manufactured by our company is ELRS 1.0.0-RC5 (the fifth test version before release);
ELRS Innovative team has officially released version 1.0.0. Based on the version, we have some updates:
- 2.4G Nano TX Module supports 500Hz refresh rate；
- Short press the button on the Nano module 3 times to get into the binding status.
We suggest our customers upgrade their modules and receivers' ELRS version to 1.0.0. Significantly, the module and receiver have to be in the same ELRS version, otherwise, the frequency cannot match successfully.
- 1x Beta FPV ELRS Nano 915MHz Receiver
- 1x BetaFPV T Antenna
- 2x Spare Shrink Tube
- 4x 30awg Silicon Connection Wires (1 black, 1 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1x Pin Header 1x4