BetaFPV LiteRadio 3 Pro RC Transmitter - Choose Version
The LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter is an open-source radio remote control that supports the EdgeTX system. It comes with the hall gimbals, featuring four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel. The OLED display screen on the top of the transmitter brings visually instant data and a controlling interface to users. What's more, an alternative external nano TX module make it a multi-protocol transmitter.
Check out our RC Transmitters and all our BetaFPV products!
- Hall gimbals features four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel.
- Built-in 2000mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 3 Pro can work up to 15 hours without an external module, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- A 1.3-inch OLED display screen is newly installed. Controlled by two 5D buttons and settings are easy to be adjusted directly from the display screen.
- There is also a nano bay for an external TX module, it supports many popular modules in the market and meets all the protocols such as MULTI, CRSF, PPM, XJT, DSM2, R9M, etc.
- Channels: 8
- Gimbals: Hall Sensor
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
- Antenna: Internal Antenna
- RF Output Power: 50mW, 100mW, 250mW (ELRS 2.4G) / 100mW CC2500
- Screen: 1.3 inch OLED display screen
- Protocol: ExpressLRS 2.4G or CC2500
- Battery: Built-in 2000mAh 1S Battery
- Operating system: EdgeTX
- Port: Type-C USB 3.0 port / 3.5mm Audio port
- USB Support: Most Practice Simulator / USB charging / Firmware update / Passthrough (ELRS 2.4G)
- 1x BetaFPV LiteRadio 3 Pro RC Transmitter
- 1x User Manual
- 2x Joystick Protective Covers