(PRE-ORDER) BetaFPV BNF Meteor75 1S HD Brushless Whoop w/ Walksnail Avatar Mini HD VTX - ELRS 2.4GHz
Pre-Orders shipping ASAP! All products containing batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
Stepping into HD world with 1S whoop quadcopter! The classical Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter comes with Walksnail Avatar Mini HD VTX bringing exceptional visuals to your eyes and capturing details that make the footage look as exciting as the flight. Together with 1102 18000KV motors that feature strong propulsion, it gives pilots powerful and impressive results. Enjoy an immersive flight experience, and get the perfect shots with the new HD VTX system indoors and outdoors.
- Powerful propulsion capabilities combined with Walksnail HD VTX to give pilots an immersive flight experience and impactful visuals.
- Ultralight weight for 40.5g (Walksnail). With BT2.0 connector, it effectively decreases internal connector resistance for good conductive performance.
- Equipped with 40mm 3-blade props and upgraded 1102 18000KV motors. The upgraded motors take the abilities from before to provide strong propulsion in 1S whoop drone, with a new look. Simultaneously its black and red motor bell fully matches the Meteror75 frame.
- F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0 is flexible in upgrading and has great potential. It supports being upgraded to ELRS V3.0 separately without flashing Betaflight flight controller firmware.
Note: F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0 does not support external receivers. Please make sure that the battery voltage must be 3V at least when flying, otherwise, the HD digital VTX would stop working.
HD Digital VTX System
The Walksnail Avatar Mini HD VTX also uses H.265 high-efficiency video coding, an industry-leading technology, providing 1080P/60FPS image recording with 22ms ultra-low latency. It is specially designed for 3.1-5V power input and 10g lightweight, which is compatible with 1S whoop drone. Build-in 8 GB storage, the Avatar Mini HD VTX has the capability of recording HD video without interference from capacity and exporting video by USB cable. Besides, with Canvas Mode on Avatar Mini HD VTX, Betaflight full OSD display is supported and can be adjusted easily by remote control.
Injection Molded Canopy for HD Camera
Micro Canopy for HD Camera is specially designed to be compatible with Walksnail and has an adjustable camera lens of 0-45°. With the injection molding technique, the canopy is very durable and flexible for crash resistance. The hollow-out design not only reduces the influence of heat on electronic parts and is ready to be armed with decorative parts we prepared.
New 1102 18000KV Motors
1102 18000KV motors have a great balance between weight and power on 75mm 1S whoop drones. Only 2.9g with connectors. With the high 18000KV, it could have a great punch power even with only 1S battery. Also, it adopts a PCB connector to allow you to repair it easier once cables are disconnected.
The latest F4 1S 5A flight controllers are applied to all BNF versions of Meteor75 HD. It features Serial ELRS 2.4G instead of SPI ELRS 2.4G for ELRS version compared to the previous version. The ESC on the new board is powered by BB51 hardware in place of BB21. Last but not least, we update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 for better performance and stability since the new F4 1S 5A FC.
Meteor75 HD (ELRS)
FC Inside: F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0
FC Firmware: BETAFPVF411
UART Port: One UART Port
External RX: Not Supported
Note: Pay attention, ONLY the newest Betaflight firmware 4.3.1 start to support this BMI270 gyrometer. Please check the below link to download the firmware and CLI dump file. If you update the 4.3.1 firmware from Betaflight official site, please flash the CLI dump file for Meteor75 HD.
- Item: Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S HD Digital VTX)
- Flight Time: 3 mins (Walksnail)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0-45°
- Motors: 1102 18000KV Motor
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Frame: Meteor75 Micro Brushless Whoop Frame
- Propellers: 40mm 3-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- Weight Without Battery: 40.5g (Walksnail)
- Receiver: Serial ELRS 2.4G
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0
- VTX Power Output: 350mW (Walksnail)
- VTX: 1S Walksnail Avatar Mini HD VTX
- Camera: Wanlksnail Avatar Nano Camera
- 1x BetaFPV Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Walksnail HD - ELRS
- 2x 450mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 Connector
- 1x Type-C USB Cable
- 1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 4x 40mm 3-Blade Props (1.5mm Shaft)
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Walksnail VTX USB Cable (For Walksnail Version)
- 1x Pack of Screws