BetaFPV Toothpick F4 V1 2-6S AIO Whoop Flight Controller w/ 35A 4in1 ESC - XT60
It has been a long time since BetaFPV released the BETA Test F4 35A AIO FC, thanks for all of your love and waiting, after 4 months' continuous testing and improvement, now the Toothpick F4 2-6S 35A AIO Brushless FC is finally officially released! It is the first BLHeli_32 ESC 35A All-in-one toothpick FC on the current market. Come with 35A continuous current(40A burst), this board provided with massive levels of performance capability, and it maintains ultralight only 7g. This board supports 2-6S Lipo battery, perfectly suitable for the 4''-5'' toothpick drone.
We also carry the Toothpick F4 20A FC V2!
Note: BetaFPV does not recommend using this board on the traditional heavy 6S drones, there is a risk of burnout.
- F4 AIO 35A toothpick FC is the first BLHeli_32 ESC 35A All-in-one toothpick FC on the current market. It can handle 35A continuous current(40A burst), totally supports 2-6S lipo battery.
- Compared with the BETA Test 35A AIO FC, we widened the motor soldering pads to avoid the short circuit of the FC when you soldering. We also use thicker copper and wider connector to ensure that the FC will not overheat while it's carrying a large current.
- With the 6S battery and this 35A AIO toothpick FC, the drone will break through the limit of toothpick power, exploring more possibilities in 4''-5'' drones.
- 3 full UARTs (UART1, UART2 and UART6) are available on this board. Pilots could use one UART for DJI digital FPV unit or Caddx Vista digital FPV unit and the other UART for an external receiver like TBS Crossfire.
- Special build-in a 10V output pad for DJI digital VTX. With the pad, it is perfectly suitable for the 4''-5'' toothpick frame.
Comparison of F4 12A AIO FC and F4 20A AIO FC
- Item: F4 35A AIO FC(BLHeli_32)
- Weight: 7g
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Mounting hole size: 26mm * 26mm
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411 (BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/Flysky Receiver/DSMX Receiver/TBS Crossfire Receiver (requires external connection)
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 35A
- Peak current: 40A
- ESC firmware: BLHELI_S 32
- Indicators: 3 indicators: receiver indicator (green)/Flight control status indicator (blue)/Flight control power indicator (red)
- Capacitance: CS|5*10*17mm|680μF|35V
- Connecter: XT60U 14AWG
- Recommended motors: 140X series, 150X series, 160X series, 180X series
- 1x BetaFPV Toothpick F4 V1 2-6S AIO Whoop Flight Controller w/ 35A 4in1 ESC - XT60
How to Connect the External RX to the FC
Here is the connection diagram with the Frsky XM+ receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with the FS-RX2A receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with the Futabe-X-BOSS AC900 receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with the TBS Crossfire receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with DSMX FullSpeed receiver.
There are 3 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Green), FC Status LED ( Blue ) and FC Power LED ( Red ).
|Mode LED (Green)||Solid||Horizon Mode/ Angle Mode|
|Mode LED (Green)||Extinguished||Acro Mode|
|Power LED (Red)||Solid||Power on|
|Status LED (Blue)||Solid||Motor Armed|