BQE BOT5 5" Freestyle Frame
Botgrinder’s signature frame, the BQE BOT5 just got a little beefier. Built to withstand the rigors of urban flying, the BOT5 features a 4mm t700 carbon fiber base plate, TPU antenna and cam mounts, 20mm standoff height, multiple electronics stack mounting positions, recessed camera, and washer reinforced standoff joints. Now with reinforced arms!
Check out our BOT5 parts & accessories, all our BQE products, and our wide variety of 5" frames!
- NEW VERSION 1.4 – with Bot5 logo, reinforced front arms and battery strap holes
- 234mm motor-to-motor true-x
- 20mm standoff height for a nice low center of gravity
- Buttery 4mm T700 Toray carbon baseplate
- TPU camera and antenna mounts
- Designed for MINI sized cams like the Runcam Swift Mini or Runcam Split 2
- 30.5x30.5 and 20x20 FC mounting
- Secondary 20x20 and 16x16 rear stack for vtx’s and accessories
- 16×16 M3 motor pattern
- Top or bottom mount that pack however you like!
- Sexy green hardware to match your Grinders
- 3D printed accessories available from Brain3d!
- 111g as shown
- Download 3d Printable STL files from Thingiverse.