Caddx Turtle Mini/Micro FPV Camera / HD DVR 1080P 60 FPS Recorder
** Caddx suggests that these V1's be updated to V2 firmware: YouTube How-to List
- Image sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS sensor
- FPV Resolution: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC/PAL, Switchable
- HD Resolution: 1080P@60fps / 720@60fps
- FPV Field of View : 155°
- HD Field of View: 170°
- Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
- Working Current: 380mA@5V/160mA@12V
- Min. Illumination: 0.1lux
- Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
- Lens: Full Size Turbo Eye Lens
- OSD Menu: Yes (Support Voltage Display)
- Video Files: MOV
- Electronic shutter : PAL : 1/50-100,000 NTSC : 1/60-100,100
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- SD Card Support: 8-64GB(need Class 10 or above,recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
- Camera Dimensions:19x19mm
- PCB Module Dimensions: 28*29mm,
- PCB Mounting: 20x20mm or30.5x30.5mm
- Working Temperature: -20?~+60?
- Net weight: ~12g
- 1 x Caddx Turtles Camera
- 1 x 5D-OSD Menu Board
- 1 x Bracket for camera
- 2 x Extended bracket for 1080P HD recorder
- 1 x 4pin FPV Silicon Cable (extend into a 2pin joint for OSD board and a 3pin joint for FPV)
- 3 set x Screw
- 1 set x Copper cylinders
- 1 x Internal hexagonal wrench
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty card
Quick operation guide
1. RIGHT BUTTON Press the RIGHT button for 3s-5s to activate video recording, in the meanwhile the light on the lower right corner will flicker.
2. LEFT BUTTON Press the LEFT button for 3s-5s to stop video recording.
3. DOWN BUTTON Press the DOWN button for 3s-5s to switch the resolution, 720P with Blue LED on, 1080P with Red LED on, the default mode is 1080P.
4. MIDDLE BUTTON The MIDDLE button is menu button.
Notice: The camera need at least 8G Class 10 SD card.
Notice: If the power is cut accidentally when video recording,please power on again, then the camera will automatically restore the memory, and the video records before power cut will be still saved in TF card.