(PRE-ORDER) DJI Digital FPV Goggles V2 - Ultra Low Latency 810p 144FPS Digital HD
If you're having issues binding your goggles please visit this link.
All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
These goggles must be used in conjunction with a DJI FPV Air Unit, but do not require a DJI FPV Remote Controller.
DJI has made the best even better with the second generation of the legendary DJI Digital FPV Goggles.
The maximum resolution has been upped to a breathtaking 1440x810p display with refresh rate maxing out at an incredible 144Hz. Both the high quality and low-latency modes have been improved to 810p@60FPS and 810p@120FPS respectively.
DJI has also decided to include a custom 2S 1800mah LiPo, providing up to 110 minutes of flight time after a full charge. No more getting wrapped up in that chunky LiPo dangling off your goggles.
Maximum micro SD card storage capacity has been up to 256GB compared to the version ones 128GB max.
We carry the entire DJI FPV System product line, as well as spare replacement parts!
Check out our DJI Compatible Frames, Electronics & Accessories for all things DJI.
- Minimum End-to-End Latency within 28ms
- 810p 144 FPS Digital High Definition Display
- Focus Mode allocates most image bitrate for the center of the image where you need it most.
- 1800mAh Battery Included
- Strong Anti-Interference
- Maximum of 8 channels (5.8GHz)
- 4KM safe transmission range
- Live stream broadcast
- Audience function lets another DJI FPV Goggle tune in to your signal
- Betaflight PID Tuning, more integration in the works
- Onboard Recording
- Video Playback
- Engineered to be lighter and more comfortable
- Compatible with eyeglasses
SpecificationsDJI FPV Goggles V2
- 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
- 184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Weight: 420g (Headband and antennas included)
- Screen Size: 2x2"
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
- Screen Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz*; 5.725-5.850 GHz *Only supports 5.8Ghz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) :
- 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤28.5 dBm; CE: ≤20 dBm; SRRC: ≤20 dBm; MIC: ≤20 dBm
- 5.725-5.850 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤31.5 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRRC: ≤19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode (810p/120fps) High-Quality Mode (810p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 256GB
DJI FPV Goggle Battery
- DJI FPV Goggles Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
- Voltage: 9 V (Max.)
- Type: LIPO 2s
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Max Charging Power 10 W
- Battery Life: Approx. 110 minutes (measured in an environment of 25°C at maximum brightness level)
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles V2 (inc. foam padding)
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles Battery
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C)
- 1x DIY FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band)
- 1x Headband
- 1x USB-C cable