Emax Babyhawk Race Pro - 2.5" BNF FRSKY
*From Emax. Please note that some first batch units were shipped with 3.3 Betaflight and not the intended 3.5 betaflight. Please update the firmware to 3.5 and use the following link for our recommended setting via a CLI dump file.
Introducing the Babyhawk Race Pro, the successor to the famous Babyhawk Race line of Ready to Fly (RTF) quadcopters. By taking the best performance points of the Babyhawk Race and improving all of its features, Emax has created the most feature-packed micro racing drone to date.
This is the BNF version that comes without battery, charger or remote control.
- 120mm unibody frame with PC durable canopy/pod
- Mini Magnum F4 2 lite
- 20amp 4in1 BLHeli_S ESC 20x20 mounting
- Onboard ESC Current Sensor
- F405 Matek HEX Target using Betaflight OSD
- 5 available UART ports
- 2 onboard RGB programmable LED's
- 1106 6000kv Brushless Motors
- EMAX Rush 2.5 inch propeller
- 25-200mw FCC compliant VTX with Raceband Channels
- Smart Audio control feature
- MMCX Connector
- D8 channel receiver (FrSky compatible)
- EMAX/Caddx S1 CCD FPV Camera
- Babyhawk R Pro 2.5 × 1 (BNF)
- Manual ×1
- EMAX Rush 2.5 inch propeller × 2 Sets
- Screw pack ×1
- Camera adjusting board ×1
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. RDQ cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.