EMAX RTF Tinyhawk II Freestyle Ready To Fly Analog Kit w/ Goggles, Radio Transmitter, Case & Drone
All products containing lithium batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
The TinyHawk II Freestyle RTF kit has literally everything you need to get started in the world of freestyle FPV! Quad, Goggles, Transmitter, Batteries, Charger and an awesome case to carry all of it. This kit is the best way to start from nothing and work your way up to learning more advanced freestyle tricks. It's also a great option if you're looking for a compact setup you can keep with you to rip a few quick packs wherever and whenever!
Check out our other RTF combos, all our pre-built quads, all things Tinyhawk, and our EMAX selection!
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Dry Weight: 49g
- All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7000kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5"
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- 1x Tinyhawk 2 Freestyle Drone
- 1x E6 Transmitter
- 1x Transporter Goggles w/ Battery + Antennas
- 2x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1x 1S USB LiPo Charger
- 1x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit
- 1x Carbon Fiber Carrying Case
*Please note that even if you unlocked the video transmitter (VTX) per the manual and are changing power levels via the OSD/Smart Audio (VTX SA), the Tinyhawk II Freestyle is set to stay at 25mW until you arm the mot