Flycolor Trinx G5 32Bit 60A 3-6S 30x30 4in1 ESC
Check out the Flycolor Trinx G5 60A 4-in-1 ESC, as the Flycolor X-Cross Series ESC’s are on a fast rise to the top. With 60A of continuous current support, you will have plenty of headroom to push your rig to the limit. When you see this Trinx G5, you should think about dependability and power. Let this be your next choice for your 30x30 spot on your next big build. With the high-powered MCU and Raptor 5 firmware, this is a path towards the next level for your builds!
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU STM32G071, with a frequency up to 64 MHZ, where that's 25% higher than the previous generation of MCU.
- PWM frequency up to 128K, high frequency for higher throttle makes running smoother.
- Multiple Protocols, where all Dshot and Proshot signals are supported
Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42, and Multshot.
- 4in1 ESC built-in current sensor and VBAT output.
- Aluminum heat sink, with a large surface area of aluminum heat sink can effectively slow down the temperature rise, hence giving longer and better performance when pushing your quad.
- Damping design, hence reducing the effect of vibration on the flight controller.
Supports higher power load, more suitable for violent flight or racing drone.
- Conformal coating for extra protection
- Large soldering tabs
- Low ESR capacitor and XT60 cable included
- Model: Trinx G5 60A 4in 1
- Battery: 3-6S
- Con. Current: 60A
- Burst Current(10S): 70A
- BEC: NO
- Size: 45x41x8.3mm
- Firmware: Flycolor_Raptor_5
- All D-shot, Pro-shot
- Weight: 20g
- Stack Size: 30x30
- 1x Flycolor Trinx G5 32Bit 60A 3-6S 30x30 4in1 ESC
- 4x Silicone vibration absorber
- 5x O-Ring
- 1x Power cable+XT60
- 1x FC/ESC connecting wire
- 1x Low ESR capacitor
- 1x Aluminum heat sink