Flywoo GOKU F411 V2.2 2-6S 16x16 Stack/Combo (F411 FC / 20A ESC)
Version 2.2 includes more resistors but uses the same layout as V2.1
The smallest size! Large output current! If you don't like AIOs, but want to build an ultralight racing quad or micro long range , it will meet your FPV needs!
Check out all our 16x16 stacks, and our Flywoo gear selection!
F411 V2.2 FC
- MCU: STM32F411
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 2 hardware UARTS (UART1,2)
- 2 Software serial port
- 1 I2C port for compass/baro
- Onboard LED：WS2812*8(FC*4/ESC*4)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 8Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- Dimensions: 23.5x23.5mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 16mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 6.5g
GOKU BS20A ESC
- Support BLheli / BLHELI_S
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Continuous Current: 20A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- 1x Flywoo GOKU F411 V2.2 2-6S 16x16 Stack/Combo (F411 FC / 20A ESC)