Flywoo NIN 2306.5 1750Kv Motor - Gold or Titanium
According to Flywoo the NIN motors are inspired by the Japanese ninja, and utililize new design and manufacturing techniques that make them "cool and mysterious." They're definitely cool, gaining a reputation as a very high quality, smooth and powerful motor. In a word, NIN motors are almost perfect inside and out. Each motor is born under FLYWOO's strict prodcution process control and high-level test. When you see NIN MOTOR for yourself, you will get its charm and fall in love with it. FLYWOO NIN MOTOR is the one you deserve!
- First of all, we use special electroplating for its surface. Special electroplating makes NIN look like a mirror, shining bright like a diamond. It's very difficult to achieve perfect result so people are really looking forward to NIN MOTOR. And NIN never makes people disappointed.
- Secondly, NIN has special and rare shape of circular arc and a large area of hollowing out. It looks beautiful and adorable, while it's reducing windage and adding heat dissipation area.
- Thirdly we use high-strength titanium alloy shaft and 7075 aluminium alloy shell to highly increase the ability of anticollision.
- Then we use high-quality N54 magnets, 0.15mm Silicon Steel Sheets, 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire and solid wire winding for internal design. And there is good shock absorption in internal motor which makes flight smooth and safe.
- Last but not least, we use big NSK 4*9*4 bearings from Japan which make NIN MOTOR firm and rotate smoothly.
- Kv: 1750Kv
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- Stator diameter: 23mm
- Stator height: 6.5 mm
- Bearings: NSK
- Wire Length: 160 mm
- Shaft size: M5
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 16×16 mm
- 1x Flywoo NIN 2306.5 1750Kv Motor
- 1x M5 Propeller Nut
- 4x M3 Mounting Screw