Foxeer Arrow V2 Camera
Foxeer Arrow V2 HS1190 FPV Camera with OSD for sale
The Foxeer Arrow V2 HS1190 FPV Camera is our first choice for all of our FPV (first person view) racing needs. This is the new version of the Foxeer Arrow HS1190. The camera not only has the great image quality which Foxeer is known for (the camera itself is an upgraded HS1177), but also boasts a built-in OSD (on screen display) which allows you to see your battery's voltage, your time of flight, and your pilot name. As a racer, this is extremely useful information as it will allow you to prolong the life of your batteries by always landing at a save battery voltage, and allow you to keep a rough estimate of lap times. The Foxeer Arrow V2 HS1190 FPV Camera is one of the hottest cameras on the market now and we expect to see it more in competitive races. This is Version 2 (V2) of the Foxeer Arrow, and as a result boasts multiple improvements over the V1. Those improvements are:
1. User name, timer, and voltage be controlled separately, and their position can be moved.
2. The OSD no longer flashes
3. Features up to 35v direct plug-in
4. Upgrade to 7pin to monitor battery consumption
5. Voltage data adjustment by OSD if the voltage is not according with real power
6. Cable Connector (2pin) is short and matches an extend cable (could be removed), which makes OSD setup a breeze.
This Foxeer Arrow V2 HS1190 FPV Camera comes standard with a 2.8mm lens, and IR Block filter. You may purchase a 2.1mm or 2.5mm lens as well.
For more information, please view our informative video review below and leave comments or any questions; we will respond. If you have any questions or comments feel free to reach out to us via Facebook as well. We look forward to hearing from you, again happy flying, happy breaking and of course happy fixing!
Video and flight review:
OSD Display Example (it is fully customizable):
For more products by RaceDayQuads
We Also Recommend