FrSky M9-R Hall Sensor Racing Gimbal for Taranis X9D / X9D Plus
FrSky M9-R Gimbal is specially designed for FPV racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing and 3D Heli pilots who are using the FrSky Taranis X9D / X9D+ transmitter. The 45°throttle travel will allow you to achieve a quick throttle response resulting in precision control. The combination of a hall sensor gimbal and included lotus stick ends will assure that your thumbs or fingers are with one with the radio.
We also carry the M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal for those who prefer a longer stick throw.
Check out all our RC transmitters, parts & accessories!
- 45°throttle travel for quick throttle response
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Ideal for FPV RACING, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ (VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- 1x FrSky M9-R Gimbal