FrSky RX6R 6CH PWM & 16CH SBUS 2.4GHz Receiver - With or Without Pins (ACCST D16 & ACCESS)
The RX6R is a standalone receiver with all the functions of X6R, it features 6 PWM outputs with extremely high precision and low latency. The latency of PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X6R in high speed mode. The RX6R features the redundancy function as well, this means you can add another receiver as a back-up in case the first one fails. Last but not least, the RX6R and the whole RX-line has a 40% increase in range compared to the previous X series receivers.
Choose whether you want your pin headers pre-soldered or not.
*The RX6R is an ACCESS compatible receiver, by flashing the ACCESS firmware it can be re-bound at any time without accessing the F/S button once it is registered to an ACCESS radio.
- High sensitivity (40% Increase of the range compared to previous X series receivers)
- Higher precision PWM
- Lower latency PWM
- Lower power consumption
- Supports redundancy function
- Smart Port enabled and supports telemetry data transmission
- Battery voltage detection
- 2 detachable IPEX 4 connector antennas
- Dimension: 21.1×17×7.3mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 2.5g / 2.9g (with two antennas)
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1-6CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS OUT port)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 / ACCESS mode
- 1x FrSky RX6R 6CH PWM & 16CH SBUS 2.4GHz Receiver - With or Without Pins