FrSky Taranis X9 Lite RC Transmitter - Black, White or Blue
Compatible with ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers only.
The FrSky Taranis X9 Lite combines traditional RC transmitter design with FrSky's latest innovations RC protocol, namely the ACCESS protocol. (Check out the JB vids below and FrSky's page on the subject for more info) The X9 Lite inherits the beloved form factor of the Taranis X9D series while also preserving the comfortable classic grip design. The wired trainer function remains as well. A scroll button has been added for convenience when navigating the interface.
The X9 Lite has a higher baud rate and lower latency then its predecessors across 24 channels, and the high-speed digital interface in the module bay. Similarly to the X-Lite Pro, the X9 Lite uses the ACCESS communication protocol and ErskyTX/OpenTX open source OS. New ACCESS features will be gradually unlocked, including the ability to wirelessly update RX firmware and wireless configuration!
Check out the rest of our RC Transmitters, parts & accessories!
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- G7 Noble potentiometer gimbal
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Operating system: ErskyTX / OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers (FrSky will release update info here)
- Dimension: 184x170x101mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 505g (without battery)
- 1x FrSky Taranis X9 Lite RC Transmitter