FS-RX2A Pro 2.4GHz Micro Receiver - FlySky Compatible - Choose Your Version
An old classic and a new revision, the RX2A Pro and Pro V1 are just what you need in a FlySky compatible micro RX!
Choose between the RX2A Pro (solder pads and soldered antenna) and the RX2A Pro V1 (plug and IPEX antenna)
FS-RX2A Pro & Pro V1
- Compitable Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, for example FS-I6,FS-I6X,FS-I6S,FS-TM8,FS-TM10,FS-I10.
- Channel: 10(IBUS), 8(PPM)
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHZ
- Number of bands: 135
- RX Sensitivity: -92dBm
- 2.4GHz protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Signal output: IBUS, PPM
- Antenne length: 33mm
- Power input: 3.3-5V
- Control distance: 500m+
- Current: 30MA
- Size: 12*15mm
- Weight: 0.9g
- 1. Press and hold the Binding button, and supply power to the receiver, blue LED blinks fast means entering the binding mode.
- 2. Make the transmitter enter BIND mode.
- 3. The LED indicator become slowly blink means the binding is succeed.
- 4. Make the transmitter quit the BIND mode, the receiver LED indicator stay on means receiving signal.
- 1x FS-RX2A Pro 2.4GHz FlySky Compatible RC Receiver - Choose Version