GEPRC BNF CineLog35 Performance HD 3.5" Cinewhoop w/ Caddx Vista & Nebula Pro - Choose Version
Please consider leaving the stock firmware on this BNF, as flashing new firmware will wipe the detailed setup from this unit that includes a motor output limit, as well as motor direction/sensor alignment for the pusher configuration of this design. Doing so could cause damage to quad if improper setup is applied.
The CineLog35 Performance version is optimized and upgraded based on the standard version. The CineLog35 is designed with lighter weight and longer endurance. The concept of the Performance version is to maximize racing performance and achieve perfection with the existing frame size. We upgraded the power system, using F722-45A AIO with the new SPEEDX2 2105.5 motor, which has more substantial power and faster response speed. It makes it easier to fly with a GoPro camera and allows you to perform some difficult action flying. You can even freestyle with GEPRC Naked Hero 8 Camera. Therefore, the CineLog35 Performance can perfectly meet all requirements of aerial photography creators to reach higher-level quality shooting.
Absolutely, we upgraded more than power. For the FPV imaging system, we use the Nebula Pro camera, which has better imaging effects, clearer FPV images, and better color and detail reproduction. The CineLog35 Performance is also equipped with excellent and affordable GEPRC ELRS 2.4G. In short, we’ve made a lot of upgrades and optimizations for the CineLog35 Performance, which makes it easy for you to mount your GoPro camera for creative shooting work. The integrated propeller guard design allows you to fly safely on indoor and outdoor flights.
This is an FPV quad that combines cinematic shooting, freestyle, racing, and cruising to satisfy your indoor & outdoor flying requirements in various scenes. We’ve been pursuing lighter weight, better flying experience, and more functionality for all our products!
Be sure to choose the version for your radio setup.
- 3.5-inch integrated propeller guard, hollowed-out weight reduction and noise reduction design, quiet and safe flight, brand new appearance design.
- Equipped with GEPRC F722-45A AIO high-performance FC and integrated BLHeli_S 45A 6S ESC.
- SPEEDX2 2105.5 motor with DT90S propeller, stable power output, and smooth flight experience.
- Reversed-motor design, higher flight efficiency, longer flight endurance, flexible flight attitude.
- Comes with two 3D printed parts, which can be installed with GoPro cameras or Naked 8,10 Camera, Insta 360 GO2, and Caddx Peanut cameras.
- Shock-absorbing gimbal design, more stable and clearer shooting, Without jello anymore.
- The GEPRC Team’s Splendid Tuning and the overall flight feel is delicate and flexible.
- Input Voltage: 3-4S
- Motors: SPEEDX2 2105.5-2650KV
- Propellor: Gemfan D90S
- Weight: 125.5g
GEPRC GEP-CL25 Frame
- Wheelbase: 109mm
- Main Plate Thickness: 2.5mm
- Arm Thickness: 3.5mm
- Stack Size: 25x25mm
- Motor Mount: 9mm Φ
- Camera Mount: Nano
- Weight: 47.8g
GEPRC GEP-F722-45A AIO
- Input Voltage: 2-4S LiPo
- MCU: STM32F722
- Gyro: BMI270/42688 gyro/accelerometer(SPI)
- OSD: Yes
- ESC Connections: Yes
- Firmware: GEP-F722-45A AIO
- BEC: 5V 1A
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Buzzer: no
- Barometer: No
- Stack Size: 25x25mm
- Dimensions: 32x32xmm
- Weight: 8.8g
- Input Voltage: 7.4-26.4V
- Output Power: 25mW / 200mW / 500mW / 700mW
- Vista: 30x29x13mm
- Coaxial Cable: 120mm
- Antenna: 105x11.2mm
- Weight: 28g (+1.5g for Antenna)
- 1x GEPRC BNF CineLog35 Performance HD 3.5" Cinewhoop w/ Caddx Vista & Nebula Pro