GEPRC BNF CineLog35 Performance HD 6S 3.5" Cinewhoop w/ RunCam Link & Wasp Camera - ELRS 2.4GHz
Please consider leaving the stock firmware on this BNF, as flashing new firmware will wipe the detailed setup from this unit that includes a motor output limit, as well as motor direction/sensor alignment for the pusher configuration of this design. Doing so could cause damage to the quad if the improper setup is applied.
The CineLog35 Performance version is now released with the RunCam Link digital system!
The CineLog35 Performance version is optimized and upgraded based on the standard version. The CineLog35 is designed with lighter weight and longer endurance. The concept of the Performance version is to maximize racing performance and achieve perfection with the existing frame size. We upgraded the power system, using F722-45A AIO with the new SPEEDX2 2105.5 motor, which has more substantial power and faster response speed. It makes it easier to fly with a GoPro camera and allows you to perform some difficult action flying. You can even freestyle with GEPRC Naked Hero 8 Camera. Therefore, the CineLog35 Performance can perfectly meet all requirements of aerial photography creators to reach higher-level quality shooting.
Also, GEPRC has upgraded more than power. For the FPV imaging system, we use the RunCam Wasp camera, which has better imaging effects, clearer FPV images, and better color and detail reproduction. The CineLog35 Performance is also equipped with excellent and affordable GEPRC ELRS 2.4G. In short, they’ve made a lot of upgrades and optimizations for the CineLog35 Performance, which makes it easy for you to mount your GoPro camera for creative shooting work. The integrated propeller guard design allows you to fly safely on indoor and outdoor flights.
This is an FPV quad that combines cinematic shooting, freestyle, racing, and cruising to satisfy your indoor & outdoor flying requirements in various scenes. GEPRC has been pursuing lighter weight, better flying experience, and more functionality for all of its products!
Check out our other pre-built quads, as well as the rest of our GEPRC selection.
- 3.5-inch integrated propeller guard, hollowed-out weight reduction and noise reduction design, quiet and safe flight, brand new appearance design.
- Equipped with GEPRC F722-45A AIO high-performance FC and integrated BLHeli_S 45A 6S ESC.
- SPEEDX2 2105.5 motors with DT90S propeller, stable power output, and smooth flight experience.
- Reversed-motor design, higher flight efficiency, longer flight endurance, flexible flight attitude.
- Comes with two 3D printed parts, which can be installed with GoPro cameras or Naked 8,10 Camera, Insta 360 GO2, and Caddx Peanut cameras.
- Shock-absorbing gimbal design, more stable and clearer shooting, Without jello anymore.
- The GEPRC Team’s Splendid Tuning gives the quad an overall flight feel of delicate and flexible.
- Model: CineLog35 Performance HD RunCam Link & Wasp Camera
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CL35 Performance
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm plate: 3.5mm
- FC system: GEP-F722-45A AIO
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: 6-Axis
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLheli_S 45A
- VTX: RunCam Link
- Camera: RunCam Wasp
- Propeller: HQ DT90-3
- Antenna: GEPRC Momoda 5.8g UFL LHCP 175mm Long Version Antenna
- Motor: SPEEDX2 2105.5-2650Kv
- Weight: 258.1g
- Receiver: ELRS 2.4GHz
- Recommended Battery: LiPo 6S
- 1x GEPRC BNF CineLog35 Performance HD 6S 3.5" Cinewhoop w/ RunCam Link & Wasp Camera - ELRS 2.4GHz