GEPRC BNF CinePro 4K F7 2" Micro Cinewhoop - Choose Your RX
GEPRC introduces the CinePro 4K (F7 Version), which can accomplish tasks that traditional aerial photography crafts can't do. It's light, compact and capable of recording 4K@30fps video with excellent quality.
The CinePro 4K uses the STABLE PRO F722 DUAL GYRO, an AIO flight controller using STM F722 MCU and synchronous working dual ICM20689 gyros. Currently most other FCs have gyros working asynchronously) These provide you with a smooth and locked-in flight feeling. It is worth mentioning that the dreaded jello problem that may concern you will not happen to CinePro 4K. You can refer to the sample videos.
CinePro 4K uses the improved GEP-CX2 frame and a newly designed propeller guard. It has perfect aerodynamic performance, safety, durability and high efficiency.
In terms of power system, the CinePro uses GR1105 5000Kv motors, which are balanced, smooth and very suitable for aerial photographic quads. It is recommended that 4S battery be used to achieve the best efficiency. 4S 450mAh battery for indoor, 4S 650mAh battery for outdoor. The safe flight time is more than 4 minutes.
CinePro 4K is carefully assembled and debugged by GEPRC team. The BNF kit is bind & fly, the PNP kit needs your own receiver.
- HD Video Recording: 4K@30fps, 2.7K@60fps, 1080P@90fps.
- Dual Camera System: 1200TVL FPV camera of competition-level, low latency within 10ms.
- WIFI/APP support: Video recording parameters are adjustable by WIFI/APP.
- Advanced Version: F722 Flight Controller, STABLE PRO F722 DUAL BL32 35A.
- Black Box: 32Mb onboard flash memory.
- 500mW VTX Power: Effectively improves your flight distance.
- Aerial Photography Friendly: No sight of propellers and propeller protection frames in your video.
- Full Soft Mounted FC System: Provides a clean operating environment for gyro.
- Say Goodbye to Jelly: Stable video, and comfortable FOV.
- Improved GEP-CX2 Frame: Full 3K carbon fiber, 7075 aviation aluminum, High-precision CNC. Rugged and durable frame, Better protection for the 4K camera.
- New Propeller Guard: Better airflow, Higher flight efficiency.
- High Efficiency Motor: GEP-GR1105 5000KV Motors, 4S battery (450-650mAh) recommended.
- Taillight Design: Eye-catching night view and lighting effects.
- Exquisite Assembly Process: Eliminate any potential installation problems.
- Frame:GEP-CX2(Improved version,Including Guards)
- STABLE PRO F722 DUAL Gyro ICM20689
- Camera:Caddx Tarsier 4K 1200TVL
- Motor:GEP-GR1105 5000KV(4S lipo battery is Best)
- Propeller:EMAX AVAN 2Inch or DalProp Q2035 4-blade
- VTX 5.8G 500mW
- Weight:Around 125g(without battery)
- Model:STABLE PRO F7 35A
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- IMU: 2x ICM20689(SPI)
- BlackBox: 32Mb onboard Flash
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Firmware target: EXF722DUAL
- Integrated LC Filter
- Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
ESC BLheli_32 2-6S 4in1
- Mounting Holes:20*20mm,M2
- Supports Dshot1200,Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot
- Current meter: Yes
- Target: GEPRC-BL32-4IN1
5.8g 500mW VTX
- Input voltage: 5V
- Channel: 48
- Power transmission: 0mW(Pit mode) / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW/ 500mW
- Connector type: MMCX Connector
- Traditional button
- IRC Tramp protocol
- 1x CinePro 4K
- 1x EMAX AVAN Micro 2" Prop Set
- 1x DalProp Q2035 4-blade Prop Set