GEPRC Mark4 LC7HD 7" Long Range Frame Kit
The GEPRC Mark4 LC7HD 7" Frame is designed for long range, measuring 315mm motor to motor. This is the frame used on the long-range Crocodile7 BNF. The larger size means stability for longer flights. Of course, it’s compatible with 6-inch and 7-inch propellers.
There are multiple HD mount options, and the front part of the frame is designed to be compatible with two FPV and HD video modules of two sizes (30.5x30.5mm, 20x20mm). This means that the frame can be paired with multiple HD video modules such as RunCam Split 2S and RunCam Split Mini2 or Caddx Turtle. You can also pair it with a GoPro Hero TPU Mount to use GoPro Hero 7 and get your high-definition footage.
Both the camera and the antenna are fixed with TPU to protect them. The mounting position of GPS is independently designed with a size of 22x20mm. The frame boasts 5mm thickness arms and has ample room for more stacks. It will be your choice for long-range flights.
Check out all our DJI-compatible frames, electronics, and accessories as well as our whole GEPRC product line!
- Dimensions: 315mm
- Top Plate: 5mm
- Bottom Plate: 5mm
- Splint plate: 2.5mm
- Arm Thickness: 533
- Stack Size: 30.5x30.5mm
- Motor Mount: 16x19 (suitable for 2306 or 2306.5 motors)
- Camera Mount: 19-20mm Micro-sized
- Weight: 174g
- Motor: T-Motor Slatts 2306.3 1700Kv Motor
- FC Stack: SpeedyBee V3 F722 3-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo
- Props: Gemfan Flash 7040 Tri-Blade 7" Prop 4 Pack
- LiPo: RDQ Series 22.2V 6S 6000mAh 100C LiPo Battery
- 7-inches, more suitable for long-range flight shooting
- Multiple HD mount options
- More accessories
- The camera and the antenna are fixed with TPU
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe, durable in crashing
- Independent GPS mounting position, special tilt design, stronger signal
- Has ample room
- 5mm Arms, More lift
- 1x 3D TPU Camera Protector
- 1x 3DTPU Antenna protection, GPS protection
- 1x 2.5mm Top plate
- 1x 2.5mm Bottom plate
- 4x 5mm Arms
- 1x 2.5mm Small front (top) plate
- 1x 2.5mm Small rear (top) plate