GEPRC Peano 5.8G Antenna U.FL - Choose Version
GEPRC Peano antenna is a 5.8G optimized antenna for FPV quad. The antenna has good gain performance and very compact. Working frequency range is 5600-5950 Ghz, with LHCP and RHCP options for multi-player competition. Peano 5.8G antenna also has a variety of connector options. Every antenna has been tested strictly before leaving the factory to ensure good performance.
Check out the rest of our antennas, as well as the rest of our GEPRC selection.
- Compact and light-weight design, high quality ABS case for good protection and nice appearance.
- Options of LHCP and RHCP.
- Manufactured and tested to highest standards
- Easy to install, multiple connectors and length options.
- 50mm total length
- Frequency Range: 5600-5950MHz
- Polarization: LHCP/RHCP
- Gain: 2.5DBi
- SWR: ≤1.5
- Input Impedance: 50Ω
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- Connector: UFL
- Weight: 1.6g~1.8g
- material: ABS
- color: transparent grey
- length tube to connector: 22mm
- 2x GEPRC Peano 5.8G Antenna U.FL - Choose Version